Thursday, July 5, 2018

No hard feelings bro!

Today we meet as a friend..i never talked with him since 2009, when he asked me not to call her and I was like 'you mind your own business'. That was a pretty patchy part and thereafter I never thought, i would ever talk to him. It has been now 9 years, somehow i have let everything go and today i am happy to see him with my ex.
Well to be honest, yes, you do feel little sad but thats okay, now everything seems like an old chapter in that you read long back.
At the first sight i couldn't recognise him, maybe he gained some weight and beards, but then when i was sure, i went upto him and congratulated & put forward my best wishes for their new venture.
I loved the place, it was their new restaurant. The food was great and also the interiors.
She came sometimes later in her pink saree.
'Meals and Memories', well that was the name of their restaurant.
We had a great meal and tons of memories came flying.
Well, right now i am probably 0.03% jealous of him and that is normal for a human being, i guess.
After her, I had one more serious relationship and many crushes passed by. But some feelings you can't get over. I missed their wedding so today i made up for that.
Happy i am today to see them and I wish this new venture of their is a big hit.

No comments:

Post a Comment