Sunday, March 14, 2010

Happy journey!




Happy journey!

Now that, two months had passed and I was here in a new place
With many a new face;
I didn’t recognize her yet…as we were strangers on the same net;
Soon came the time for the home to go into winter cave;
Started the journey with my neighbors,
I saw her… I saw her bright eyes, down with something,
that made me raring to go on that thing;
We were on the halfway to home and the dark night devoured our train,
I saw a drop of tears on her eyes, like a diamond it shined
At the little light we had.
Confused with what to do, I thought of cooling her down with some words.
She gave smile that was just for a name
Her heart was still crying deep.
This was the time she told her anecdote;
I sketched everything in my mind
It was the painful lines she narrated…About her love.
Unsure of when she could meet him the point ate her…
Consolation was all I had to offer along with a note which says…
“Everything happens for your own good…”


Now I was in my cave and days later came a call
A smile woke me up….she smiled and said...”I met him”.
Happy was me to know the story…
Time now started passing like wave at puri.
And we soon became good friends…
I was poor in chemistry always got a thirty
But our bond got stronger better then a ninety.
It was pure and tender
It reminds me of my early stations when I was a kid.
We shared our joys, our sorrows and our little moments of life.
We didn’t climbed tree but climbed its feel.
One night she called and I had to console her again
She broke up.
I thought of becoming a perfect support…
Stood by her side as she did when I was in same river of sorrow;



Saying good bye is sore I knew it long before,
But this was more than a painful swell…
I knew the day would come, but didn’t know it would come so quick
Back counted the days and today is the day she is leaving.
Eyes didn’t hear my head and it showed its red.
The morning light wrote the note of her flight.
Forty-five minutes passed like a bullet
Standing there I could see her face the little drop of tears hanged by my lids…
For the first time I felt like saying her I love you honey;
But All I could say her than was “happy journey”….


Her innocent smile wakes me up every morning;
Dreams whitewashed me she was all over now
Felt like touching her when my eyes open into the sunlight,
Time for me to go the drafting table
Even the half an hour break reminds me of her
I saw her coming to me and saying...”let’s have some food I am hungry”
It was not she but me…
She paid for me as I had empty pot on my pocket!
Almost half a year have passed now…
And am still on my dreams;
And every morning I woke up to the sunlight
Days passed on and I counted years
Two, three, four…..and still counting…
Until the day today coz today I was not sure whether I was really dreaming
She was standing …..
….Standing in front of me when my eyes open at 10
With a cup of coffee and whispering in my ears, “good morning”!
My eyes was wide open, unable to believe what it saw
My mom made an entry…
I learned she was here since dawn;
Sitting beside me waiting for me unbolt my eyes
I even forgot to make an apologize for the wait she had to make...
I smiled and looked into her eyes the sparkle was still there
She had grown up now and so was me
How could I tell you dear how much I missed you all this year’s…
Each day I starred at your print,
Hoping you would come out of the ink…
And this time she said what I thought of saying to her when
I had said happy journey!
Days and years could make no difference...
And just two months and we shall bond our self stronger…
Wish me happy journey coz this is really a long journey...
…to be traveled by me!

No comments:

Post a Comment